Having a website allows you to target the whole online world. Whereas local seo helps your website to rank higher on search engines. This has become more important in COVID-19 as people are reaching to you online rather than offline, so it is worth investing in it. If you are getting searched by your local audience in these tough times then it will increase your business. Now we will explain what local seo is and what benefits it can provide to you and your website.
What is local SEO?
Local seo is basically optimizing your website to a specific local area. If you have local businesses or small businesses and you want to rank your web pages for a certain search or query performed by your local audience, then it is your cup of tea. If you are optimizing your website or your business this means that you are letting people search you online and offline. Even then and now due to COVID-19 if you are getting people in your shops or buildings, you are still targeting an audience which is in your geographical area as of yours. So it’s better for you to optimize your online presence in your area.
How does local SEO work?
If you are optimizing for local searches then you are letting Google know-through all kinds of signals-that you have your business in a particular area and want to be found by the customers in that area. Nowadays it is the easiest to optimize your business if you have a proper address/city/region. This helps you to create local landing pages and also help people to find your store with the help of the store locator on your website.
One of the most important things you should have on your website is the right local business schema markup that will make clear to Google that you have a local business in what areas you serve. This may sound very technical to you but don’t worry your local SEO plugin can take of this completely. Your job is to just add some details about your business and rest your plugin will output in the proper schema markup. Apart from technical optimization which your plugin will do, writing specifically for your local audience can also be a good idea.
But one important thing, raking for local searches requires more optimization than your website. One of the most important things is to create and add all important details to your Google My Business Account. Moreover, adding some industry relevant and local links can also help. If you are finding some SEO experts then Atomic Technologies is just one phone call away. They are the best SEO experts in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR.
Benefits of local SEO for small businesses
The main reason why all kinds of businesses need local SEO is that search engines have realized that many users or audiences are looking for the same product or service near them. According to Google there are 46% of searches that are “local intent”. This clearly means that your targeted audience is looking for your services and products in your area, so if you boost up your local business then your business will be the one they will find and come to, this will automatically increase your sales and growth in the market. What can local seo do to your business:
- Local seo will help your web pages to rank on the top pages of the search engines.
- It receives the highest conversion levels from advertising channels.
- It will increase your online visibility to the users around your area.
- Local seo increases organic traffic and more lead generations.
- It will help you to be in competition with your competitors.
- For mobile users also, it will be easy to find you and your business through directories, search engines or social media channels.
- It will also make sure that your business is available on Google Maps and other navigational apps.
Why do we need a digital marketing strategy? This is the very first question revolving around. Well there are many reasons for this. But the most significant reason is that people sitting around the different corners of the world are able to meet, talk and transact their business. If you are searching for the best digital marketing agency websites then you have landed on the right page. Atomic Technologies has the best digital marketing agency websites all over Delhi NCR.
Digital marketing is a very cost-effective marketing solution, and this makes different choices for different businessmen. And if you are a brand and still finding it difficult to make a name in the market then you definitely need a digital marketing campaign. If you want to get huge attention from users and generate revenue from your business without spending a fortune, it is a dream of a businessman.
Tips to generate revenue in the digital world
1. Website optimization
A website is a user-friendly channel. Where viewers or users come and navigate further and make informed decisions and make a purchase of whatever they are looking for. However, you need to add trending keywords and catchy lines and phrases in the web content to optimize the website.
We, Atomic Technologies are the best SEO experts in Gurgaon. Have the expertise to put relevant keywords so that your website would rank higher on the search engines.
The organic search rank helps your website to rank on the top pages. The website and more audience will interact with your website and purchase products and thus translating more sales revenue to your business.
2. Pick “Google My Business Tool”
Atomic Technologies, the best digital marketing agency in the world believes that to increase the business visibility. Google my business tool is one of the best tools to which is free of cost and gives the possibility to every business to enhance their presence in Google search pages or maps.
With the help of Google my business, businesses can get the chance to meet the local business and increase their sales.
3. Business profiles on social media
To enhance your business in the market, social media is the easiest and powerful digital marketing strategy. Social media is the only platform on the internet where most people stay hooked up throughout the day.
When you post something on the feed wall of social media platforms in the form of banners, videos, blogs and other SEO and content marketing strategies. Then as a result you’ll be getting a response from all the targeted audiences.
These tips are not enough to generate revenue through the digital world, if you want to know more and if you want to take your business to heights then contact the best digital marketing companies in the world.
Backlinks are the links which direct a user towards your website on the search engines. Backlink building services ensure that your website is reached out to most of the people who search for the same information which your website has. Websites that contain more backlinks are given more credit by Google, make them more relevant and increase the chances of appearing on the first page of it.
For backlink building services you need an experienced SEO consultant or a link building agency. That helps a company to acquire backlinks through link building activities.
Why is link building important in online success?
Link building is an essential part of your digital marketing efforts. Link building is the process of acquiring links to your website from high authority referring domains. Backlinks are the important signals because it tells that our website has an important source of information. Link building is a help to those people also who are searching information on the internet.
Besides local SEO and technical SEO, link building is one of the SEO tactics, it is developed to increase ranking, bring more traffic to your website and gain brand control. SEO link building allows you to boost your revenue streams, diversify traffic sources and create a new relationship with authority sites.
Those websites which have quality backlinks and have relevant domains earn higher ranking on the search engines. Moreover, incoming links deliver more value to your web pages which come from high domain authority.
Why domain authority is needed in link building
Domain authority predicts a website’s ability to rank in search engines based on its overall quality. And these predictions run on a scale of 1-100, and obviously 100 being the highest. Websites that have high DA rank faster and show higher results.
This means if your website has high DA from referring domains, then your website will have more traffic. On the other hand, referring to a domain with low DA will not be worthy for you.
Other than domain authority you also have to assess other metrics such as click through rates, local search rankings and strengthen your link building efforts.
If you don’t have the capacity of link building strategy, partner with a trusted link building agency like Atomic Technologies. We will make sure that your website will rank on the search engines with the help of backlink service. We understand that managing your everyday operations and improving your link building strategy can be time consuming and a long process.
Enlist our backlink service and strengthen your SEO
Web standards and search engine guidelines are established for both customers and businessmen to keep a safe environment. Some people try to act very smart and apply black hat link building techniques.
Shady link building technique is not acceptable and highly discouraged in SEO. Black hat link building can be quick marketing wins but it is long term loss at the same time.
To streamline the link acquisition process many marketers choose to employ black hat SEO link building tactics. Although this practice shows immediate results, these can come with penalties and can ban your website from search results. Don’t do these kinds of practices.
To bring quality and organic traffic, boost your site’s index ability and for better brand recognition integrate white hat link building solutions with your digital marketing structure.
Are you wondering if you make content on your youtube channel and still not getting the likes and subscribers are also not increasing. You must be wondering that you’re making great content and still not getting the desirable subscribers. Lets read more about how to advertise YouTube videos.
Creating good content is not enough to get thousands of subscribers. Getting discovered by the right people at the right time is important. An engaged audience is very much important if you want to make money from youtube.
All the tips mentioned below are directed towards two goals: How Advertise Youtube Videos and to promote your youtube channel.
1. Nail your youtube SEO
Did you know? Just like your blog posts with SEO tactics, you can promote youtube videos as well with help of SEO.
To make sure your youtube videos are ranking on search engines, follow these youtube marketing practices:
- Video Description: do research of keywords from niche and using tools like Ahrefs or keyword.io and include them in the title and description of your video.
- Categories: Always categorise your youtube videos, so that youtube shows your video if someone searches for that particular term.
- Tags: Youtube allows you to add multiple tags. Make sure to add tags so that your audience will get your video if they are searching from a particular tag.
- Comments: Engage with your audience in the comment section and try to use primary keywords in conversation with them.
- Channel About: Youtube channel has an “about” section where you can explain what your channel is about. Add keywords in the first lines of your content. This “about” content is also displayed in the search sections.
- Channel Keywords: Youtube allows you to add channel keywords which helps your channel to rank.
2. Engage with your audience
If people are engaging with your videos then it means they are liking your videos. There are some ways you can strike a conversation with the audience.
- Comment on and off on youtube: Engage with your audience both in your youtube comment section box and outside youtube on any other social media platforms like instagram, Quoura, etc. you can also interact with other channels to attract audience from there as well.
- Pin top comments: Use this feature for your advantage either to pin a really good comment from your account.
- Establish a relationship with your top audiences: Youtube analytics helps you to identify your top audiences i.e., those who interact with your videos the most. These audiences have the potential to become your ambassadors so focus on maintaining a good relationship with them, you can give regular shout-outs.
- Run contests and giveaways: This is a short way to boost engagement. Ask your audience to do something like commenting, tagging, subscribing or participating in a contest. Make sure to follow youtube policies.
- Live stream videos: Host a Q/A in your live interaction with your audience. Remember, you can earn loyal followers when your audience gets to see you live instead of a pre-recorded video.
3. Customize your thumbnail
Human brains are hardwired to spot catchy visuals before any text. One fact that you cannot ignore this is your youtube videos. Customized thumbnails are a great way to make sure the viewer chooses your video over others’.
Some tips to make an appealing thumbnail for your youtube video:
- Ideal youtube video thumbnail size is 1280 x 720 pixels
- Use a light colour background
- If adding a photo, add a closeup
- Have a clear representation of what your videos contain and keep your thumbnail clutter free.
- Use as authentic a thumbnail as you can.
4. Add a catchy title
After the thumbnail , the next thing viewers notice is the title. Titles are the make-or-break deals for the viewers to decide if they are interested in your video or not. Remember the selecting process of videos happens in seconds.
Some tips to get a catchy title for your youtube videos:
- Limit your title to 60 characters
- Keep it authentic
- You can use the 4 “U” to write a catchy title- unique, useful, urgent, ultra
- Use adjective or emotional words
5. Collaborate with other channels and brands
You know what is the easiest way to achieve subscribers. It’s a collaboration!! Collaborate with other YouTubers and create content that is suitable for both of your channels. By doing this, the audience following your collaborator can connect with you and vice-a versa.
You can also do youtube paid promotion with the brands. Either you can approach that brand and tell them about your youtube channel or they will contact you while seeing you on other social media platforms.
Youtube promotion cost is also high, you can earn a good amount of money. Many youtubers use this feature so that they can also connect with more audiences.
Some tips for collaboration:
- Choose the right collaborator and post the video at the right time.
- Remember to announce the collaboration on social media in advance.
- When shooting a video for a collaborator’s video, ask the viewers to connect with your channel as well.
- Collaborate with authority websites so that your video will host on the top performing blogs.
Facebook Ad Campaign
Understanding how vital facebook ads are becoming a staple part of almost every social media strategy. And if you want your posts to be seen on facebook, then it’s becoming more likely that you’ll have to pay for reach with facebook ads.
If you want to set up a facebook ad campaign for your company then, Atomic Technologies is the best facebook ads agency, which will help your company to grow in the market. They are one of the finest facebook advertising agency in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR.
Paid advertising on facebook is one of the most immediate ways to impact the reach of your content. Though it’s not without these questions. How well do these ads work? What kind of engagement will you get? And what will you do except for your hard earned money?
In this article I’ll tell you how well you can set up an effective facebook ad campaign. Now let’s jump into it.
How to set up an effective facebook ad campaign
Step 1: set goals for your facebook ads
Before moving forward, first you have to think about what you are aiming for and what your goal is. Where do you want to reach? By setting yourself some goals and heading forward with live ads, you also have to measure your success against.
For example if you’re setting a goal of downloading a mobile app through your facebook ad then you should aim for 100 downloads for the first month. This will also help when choosing the right objective for your facebook ad campaigns.
Below are some examples that your goals should be:
- Increase traffic to your website from facebook
- Increase audience to your event
- Facebook lead generation
- Increase the reach of content from facebook
- Boost engagement of facebook page
Step 2: head over to facebook ads manager
All of your facebook ad campaigns run through the facebook ads manager tool, which you can access via a direct link at facebook, or by clicking “manage ads” in the drop down option on your facebook account, or by clicking on any of the CTA’s on your facebook page.
Once you are on the ads manager page you can navigate with the menu on the left hand side of the page. To get the ad start click on the green button on the right hand side of the corner.
Step 3: choose your objective
When you click to create your facebook ad, you will be taken to a page where you will choose the objective of your campaign. With facebook you’ve many options for approaching an ad campaign.
Below are the ways which can benefit you for your ad campaign:
Objectives that create interest among people for your product and services:
- Boosts up your posts
- Promote your page
- Reach out to people near your business
- Increase your brand awareness
- Increases your reach
Objective that force people to think of your business:
- Send people on and aff facebook destination
- Get installs of your app by people
- Increase your audience
- Get views on your videos
- Collect leads for the business
Objectives that encourages people to be interested in your business and buy you products and services:
- Increase audience on your website
- Increase engagement in your app
- Get people to claim you offer which can help your business to grow
- Promote your products and services
Step 4: define your audience and budget
Customize your target audience
This step is very important for your successful facebook ads campaigns. The audience for your ads can be customised on the basis of the following demographics:
- Location, it can be any country, state, city, town, etc.
- Interests- facebook personally watches the person’s interest and the pages they follow.
- Behaviours- things like purchase, intent and device usage all comes in behaviour
- Connections- try and show your ad to everyone.
Also, you can choose advanced targeting, which lets you include or exclude people who are connected to certain pages, apps, or events. Further you can customize your targeting using custom audiences to retarget people who have already interacted with your business.
Setting your budget
Once you have selected your target audience next you have to choose your budget, like how much you have to spend. Once you have decided your budget this shows that this is the highest amount of money or figure you would like to spend on your ad. You can also set your budget to daily and lifetime.
- Daily- a daily budget will be the average budget you’ll spend daily.
- Lifetime- a lifetime budget will be the maximum budget you’ll spend your whole lifetime of your advert.
Step 5: create your advert
Now it’s time to choose images, videos, headlines, body text, and where your ad will be displayed on facebook. You’ll get 90 characters to share a quick message that will appear above your image(s) or video. Here are two ways to create an advert.
Use an existing post
For these types of adverts, like boosting posts you can create your ad using an existing post that’s already been shared on your Facebook Page. To enable this select “use existing post” option from the facebook ads manager dashboard.
Creating a new advert
If you want to create an advert from a blank canvas, the first thing you’ll do is to select the type of advert. Facebook adverts look different from the results you want. Facebook offers these adverts formats:
- Carousel- create an advert with 2 images or videos
- Single image- you can create 6 variations of your image with single image
- Single video- you can create one video with advert
- Slideshow- you can create a looping video with 10 images
- Canvas- you can tell a meaningful story by combining videos and images
Step 6: choose your ad placement
Advert placement shows where your advert is shown and with facebook ads you are able to choose which location your advert will appear. Your adverts can be shown in facebook’s mobile feed, desktop news feed and at the right column. You can also make your adverts appear on instagram.