Having a website allows you to target the whole online world. Whereas local seo helps your website to rank higher on search engines. This has become more important in COVID-19 as people are reaching to you online rather than offline, so it is worth investing in it. If you are getting searched by your local audience in these tough times then it will increase your business. Now we will explain what local seo is and what benefits it can provide to you and your website.
What is local SEO?
Local seo is basically optimizing your website to a specific local area. If you have local businesses or small businesses and you want to rank your web pages for a certain search or query performed by your local audience, then it is your cup of tea. If you are optimizing your website or your business this means that you are letting people search you online and offline. Even then and now due to COVID-19 if you are getting people in your shops or buildings, you are still targeting an audience which is in your geographical area as of yours. So it’s better for you to optimize your online presence in your area.
How does local SEO work?
If you are optimizing for local searches then you are letting Google know-through all kinds of signals-that you have your business in a particular area and want to be found by the customers in that area. Nowadays it is the easiest to optimize your business if you have a proper address/city/region. This helps you to create local landing pages and also help people to find your store with the help of the store locator on your website.
One of the most important things you should have on your website is the right local business schema markup that will make clear to Google that you have a local business in what areas you serve. This may sound very technical to you but don’t worry your local SEO plugin can take of this completely. Your job is to just add some details about your business and rest your plugin will output in the proper schema markup. Apart from technical optimization which your plugin will do, writing specifically for your local audience can also be a good idea.
But one important thing, raking for local searches requires more optimization than your website. One of the most important things is to create and add all important details to your Google My Business Account. Moreover, adding some industry relevant and local links can also help. If you are finding some SEO experts then Atomic Technologies is just one phone call away. They are the best SEO experts in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR.
Benefits of local SEO for small businesses
The main reason why all kinds of businesses need local SEO is that search engines have realized that many users or audiences are looking for the same product or service near them. According to Google there are 46% of searches that are “local intent”. This clearly means that your targeted audience is looking for your services and products in your area, so if you boost up your local business then your business will be the one they will find and come to, this will automatically increase your sales and growth in the market. What can local seo do to your business:
- Local seo will help your web pages to rank on the top pages of the search engines.
- It receives the highest conversion levels from advertising channels.
- It will increase your online visibility to the users around your area.
- Local seo increases organic traffic and more lead generations.
- It will help you to be in competition with your competitors.
- For mobile users also, it will be easy to find you and your business through directories, search engines or social media channels.
- It will also make sure that your business is available on Google Maps and other navigational apps.
Why do we need a digital marketing strategy? This is the very first question revolving around. Well there are many reasons for this. But the most significant reason is that people sitting around the different corners of the world are able to meet, talk and transact their business. If you are searching for the best digital marketing agency websites then you have landed on the right page. Atomic Technologies has the best digital marketing agency websites all over Delhi NCR.
Digital marketing is a very cost-effective marketing solution, and this makes different choices for different businessmen. And if you are a brand and still finding it difficult to make a name in the market then you definitely need a digital marketing campaign. If you want to get huge attention from users and generate revenue from your business without spending a fortune, it is a dream of a businessman.
Tips to generate revenue in the digital world
1. Website optimization
A website is a user-friendly channel. Where viewers or users come and navigate further and make informed decisions and make a purchase of whatever they are looking for. However, you need to add trending keywords and catchy lines and phrases in the web content to optimize the website.
We, Atomic Technologies are the best SEO experts in Gurgaon. Have the expertise to put relevant keywords so that your website would rank higher on the search engines.
The organic search rank helps your website to rank on the top pages. The website and more audience will interact with your website and purchase products and thus translating more sales revenue to your business.
2. Pick “Google My Business Tool”
Atomic Technologies, the best digital marketing agency in the world believes that to increase the business visibility. Google my business tool is one of the best tools to which is free of cost and gives the possibility to every business to enhance their presence in Google search pages or maps.
With the help of Google my business, businesses can get the chance to meet the local business and increase their sales.
3. Business profiles on social media
To enhance your business in the market, social media is the easiest and powerful digital marketing strategy. Social media is the only platform on the internet where most people stay hooked up throughout the day.
When you post something on the feed wall of social media platforms in the form of banners, videos, blogs and other SEO and content marketing strategies. Then as a result you’ll be getting a response from all the targeted audiences.
These tips are not enough to generate revenue through the digital world, if you want to know more and if you want to take your business to heights then contact the best digital marketing companies in the world.
The power of the internet and the importance of web presence is strong today. More and more people are setting up their websites, be it be it to sell a product or service, or to impart knowledge, or to create awareness, or for advertisements, etc. But most of them stuck in because of getting traffic on their website.
You can also do on page #1 seo techniques in which you can optimize your web pages to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. So it is important to learn #1 SEO techniques that will help your website to generate more traffic.
As you know there are hundreds of websites that provide information on the same topic, so it is a difficult task to get traffic on your website. And this is where the importance of SEO comes.
Google is the most used search engine in the world, so it is important to learn #1 SEO techniques that will help your website to generate more traffic.
Here we present to you the next generation Google SEO techniques that will surely help you and your website.
1. Inspect your website
The first step is to see and access the current status of your website. For this you can make use of various use of SEO techniques like, SEO ranking websites, which analyse and give you statistics and information about your websites and competition websites to know where you stand. Along with this check your website on a daily basis if all your webpages are error free.
2. Improve the user experience on your site
Now for improving the user experience consider the following factors:
- Page loading speed: On an average of a user only wait for 1-2 seconds on a website after they click on the link. If your site takes more than that to open then the user will abandon it and move to the next link of the website. So make sure your page loading time is as little as possible. However there are several useful tools to help you accomplish this task. Page Speed Insight, Accelerated Mobile Pages Project, Test My Site are some of the best SEO tools to increase your page speed.
- Bounce rate: “Bounce” refers to an act where a user lands on your webpage but goes away without any further interaction. A bounce rate indicates that either a user landed on your page accidentally or they landed on your page and didn’t find anything relevant to their search. Though this is not always true, it can be taken into consideration. But, an increased bounce rate lowers the SEO ranking.
- Easy navigation: To make your website user friendly, use a layout that is easy to understand and also mention the contents and links of the website on the webpage, so that it is easier for the user to navigate to their desired result.
Content on your website should be optimized. Which includes:
- Knowing your target audience and what they want: Before you start writing you must know the type of content you want to write and the audience you want to target. Keep in mind the country and people who constitute the target audience and make your content accordingly. You can also do off page seo here by, link building, increasing link popularity, link exchange, etc.
- Keywords: The internet is filled with hundreds of articles written on similar topics with similar information. In order to drive traffic towards your website you need to search for the most searched keywords related to your topic. Then use them in your content meta-description, and coding to ensure that you write content on topics that have the highest demand.
- Use long tail keyword: You can use Google trends to search for new keywords and to convert any keyword into long tail keyword. And also it helps you to compare various keywords and choose the best one.
- Style and presentation: it doesn’t matter whether you are selling a product or narrating a story. It is necessary to keep all the content in your website to be written in the best way possible. To enhance user experience and to write best content:
1. Form mixed sentences
2. Keep small paragraphs
3. Make sub headings
4. Don’t overuse the keywords
5. Text and images should be corresponding to each other
6. Do not compromise on the quality of the content
4. Optimize for voice search
Nowadays, most people prefer using voice searches rather than text searching. And this trend is going to increase in future. So, it is also important to have voice search on your website.
5. Use images, infographics and videos
If you want your website to look more interesting and sober, use images and infographics. But make sure these infographics don’t slow down the page speed. A lot of times images take a lot more time to load than the text, and then the user is kept waiting for the images to load, and this makes the user experience worse. So make sure infographics and images don’t slow down the page speed.
If you are uploading videos on your website then go for custom made thumbnails that give a clear indication of the topic of the video. Also add a description for the video.
Though these are not enough SEO techniques to bring traffic on your website, to know more you can contact Atomic Technologies, they are the best seo experts in gurgaon.
Advertising design and graphic design is like 2 faces of coin. Graphic Designer see the professional creative sites. They use there skills to represent brand. On the Other hand Advertising Designer can be considered Hybrid design of marketing strategy
Graphic Designer – They are mainly focus on little more on logo , typography sign etc.
Advertising Designer – They are mainly focus to make to sell a product or services.
Some Similar Points How they play different role:
Graphic Designer are able to express there creative side in there work there are many different field on design to work on like editorial, illustrator, identity design etc.
Advertising Designer require a more strategic approach rather then creative like advertising design flyers can be fun but it must look professional must include the benefits of products and services. It create sale static and is used to the purpose only.
Different Approach to research:
Graphic Design work with images and text in order to appealing brand assets like brochure, logos, advertisement and website are just few but there is just a lot of pre-planning to do before designing Graphic Designer go through a project like basic layout with not yet. The next step that launch the creative process and has a draft to summarize the ideas.
Advertising Design take various things into consideration before starting a project like market research and positioning, value pre-position and consumer research.
Difference in Priority:
Graphic Design has a huge contribution to marketing and tend to hell with sale conversion. Hence company value give a business, personality to help to connect with consumer attract a bored audience through advertising.
Advertising Designer does not focus on technical aspect. So there intention are to introduce a product. Advertisement are a communication tool to the consumer for there product or services advertising will be based for more T.V. , radio, and other form of media including copy writing.
Difference in Style:
Graphic Designer create contrast through color, tone, size, shape, and direction.
Advertising Designer work towards a more direct lift up in there efforts. So there style will not be fancy as a graphic design ads.
Today everything has come online whether its business, shopping, booking a movie date or searching for a cafe. People are connect virtually more. Virtual world has direct and indirect effects on many lives. Every now and then new trends come in web designing and if you want your eCommerce website to stay in the race then upgrade it with new features and facilities to your clients. According to eCommerce website design agency Gurugram, success of any eCommerce website is when customers do seamless shopping. Atomic Technologies is the best eCommerce website design agency in all over Delhi NCR with 25+ plus clients and works with utmost responsibility.
Some of the top eCommerce website design trends are discuss below:
1. Large background with bold images:
The latest and top most trend for eCommerce websites is large background along with bright and bold images. Due to this many eCommerce website owners have many advantages. Large and bold images in the background increases the artistic value of the website. Also, apart front this website owners get a sufficient space for narrating their story. Use of large videos showing companies policies and values or animating videos are also in trend. As per eCommerce website agency it has driven a lot of traffic on the website.
2. Rich animations:
Another technique used by the designers is insert moving animations in websites wherever it is possible. These animations can be used as a guide who can take you to a tour of the shopping portal through the website or can be used in the background. These animations look very attractive and play a crucial role in binding the interest of customers to shop from the website.
Another feature that is being the top trend for both customers and developers is hidden menu. This feature is very effective and reduces the clutter on the website. This feature was develop for small screens like smart phones and tablets. But slowly it is coming on large screens such as desktops. Customers like this hidden menu feature on the large screen as it makes navigation very easy. Designers are working hard on this feature to make it convenient for their clients.
4. Websites with long scrolls:
Long scrolling websites are also the latest trend used by web designers for some time ago. It has got a positive response from both customers as well as company owners. A technique developed in touch screens and smartphone apps are bringing a lot of use in the website.
5. Multi device web support:
Multi device is the need of today’s customers. It help customers to sit anywhere in the world and access your website at any point of time.
Ecommerce website design agency like Atomic Technologies believe that websites should be responsive on all the platforms and should fulfill the needs of the clients.
Google ads (formerly known as Google adwords) is the most profitable decision for your online business. There must be many questions in your mind regarding this, what is google ads? How does it work? So let’s understand all this.
What is Google ads?
Google ad is a paid online advertising platform which is provided by Google. When a user searches for a keyword they get their results of their query on the search engine result page. And those resulted pages can include paid advertisements to target that keyword. To know more about what is Google ads are, click here .
How Google ads work?
Google ads work under a pay per click module. This means marketers target a specific keyword on Google and then make bids on that specific keyword, competing with others as well as target the keyword. The bids you make for an advertisement are “maximum bids” or maximum you are willing to pay for an advertisement.
You can set a maximum budget for your advertisement so that you’ll never spend more than a specific amount for your ad. In this way you will be able to know also how much you should budget for your digital ad campaign.
Marketers have three options for their bids:
- Cost-per-click (CPC) : How much you will pay when a user clicks on your ad.
- Cost-per-mille (CPM) : how much you will pay per 1000 ads impressions.
- Cost-per-engagement (CPE) : How much you will pay when a user performs a specific action on your ad (watch a video, sign up, etc.)
Google then takes the bid amount and pairs it with an assessment of your ad called a quality score. According to Google:
“Quality Score is an estimate of the quality of your ads, keywords, and landing pages. Higher quality ads can lead to lower prices and better ad positions.”
The score number is between 1 to 10 – with 10 being the best score. The higher your score is the higher you will rank on Google and the less you have to spend on converting.
Your quality score combined with your bid amount creates your Ad Rank on Google means the position your ad will appear on Google.
When a user sees the ad and clicks on it, marketers have to pay a small fee for that which is known as pay-per-click. The idea behind Google ads is the more users click on marketers advertisements the more likely they will accomplish advertisements goals.
These are some ways how does Google ads work. Know more about Google ads, Google analytics feel free to contact Atomic Technologies. They have the best team which provides you the best service in all over Delhi NCR.
If you are into online or offline business you must have thought of putting ads and earning money through it. But have you ever thought of how you would create your banner ad design so that more people will click on it. Banner design plays the most vital role in engaging with your audience.
What is banner design
Banner ad design is one of the most fruitful forms of marketing in online business and it comes in all shapes and sizes. Web banner design is all about creating the most clickable ad possible.
Banner ads are advertisements that showcase a product or brand and link it to the owner’s website. Many companies and agencies use this because it is affordable, measurable and a great medium to enhance your business.
How do you create great banner ads?
So, how will you create banner ads which are attractive to customers and you’ll get the clicks also. Below are some of the points you can keep in mind before creating your ad design.
- Place your banner ads correctly: Place your ad on your website in such a way that it is clearly visible to your audience. You can purchase the space also for placing your ad in the right place.
- Your company logo: Your company logo must be there on the ad to build brand awareness. Make sure it is visually dominant.
- The call to action: The call to action is a button that invites users to click on your ads. Phrases like “watch now” or “learn more” or get started” are the examples of this. Phrases like these should be the main focus of your ad.
- Keep it simple: Your ad should be simple and attractive. Viewers are only going to see your ad for a second.
- Make your text instantly readable: Make your headline and body copy of different sizes. Don’t use cursive fonts, uppercase fonts and fonts less than 10 pt. Use smaller fonts only when it is a disclaimer or copyright notice.
- Use animation: Animated banner ad design is one of the most effective banner ad designs but make sure it doesn’t distract from the message of your ad. Make simple and sober animations and that should not last more than 10 seconds. And also make sure it doesn’t loop more than 3 times.
- Use the most standard banner sizes: Make sure your banner size either is not so big nor so small. Keep it to a standard size, it will look more effective.
Infographics are used in every field today. Whether we talk about digital marketing or about schools and classrooms it is used in every field to make complex things easier to engage. So if you want the best infographic design for your company you can come to Atomic Technologies. It is the best infographic design agency.
What is infographic?
Best Infographic design agency is the combination of information and graphics. It is a chart, diagram, or illustration that uses graphic elements to present information in a visually striking way. Whether you want to make dishes or study marketers, infographics will help you present the information in an attractive visual graphic.Mean while as information or data shown in a chart or diagram. So infographics bring together the best of data and visuals to craft a story or convey an idea more cohesively.
Just keep in mind while making it you have to use bright colours, bold text and use attractive colours to grab the attention of your audience. Also the goal to make infographics is not only to inform but also to make the viewing experience fun and engage with your audience.
Why should you use infographics?
There’s a reason why infographics are so popular and useful- it is fun, easy to understand and engages more of the audience to your website. Also it is helpful for all kinds of content creators, businesses, educators and nonprofits.
Marketers can use infographics to drive more traffic to their website, increase brand awareness and boost engagement.
Educators can use infographics to explain difficult concepts and explain them by breaking down in smaller steps.
Nonprofits can use infographics to spread some social issue or cause happening in the country or in their surrounding.
5 Steps of creative Infographic
- Step1- Identify the goal of your infographic.
- Step2- Collect data for your infographic.
- Step3- Visualize your data.
- Step4- Layout your infographic.
- Step5- Add style to your infographic design.
Types of infographics
There are many various kinds of infographics, and if you want yours to be actually effective and attractive you need to pick a type which suits your purpose and needs.
- Illustration data: In this you’ll get the present statistics, facts and figures of your website using charts and other graphical tools.
- Simplifying a complex subject: This type can be used in schools, colleges and institutions. It can explain difficult concepts with the help of diagrams and flowcharts.
- Drawing a comparison: This will visually compare two services, brands, websites, products and concepts.
- Creating awareness: Spread awareness about a particular cause or create awareness of your website and create visibility.
- Summarising longer content: Repurpose long videos, blogs and reports into bite sized infographics.
To know more about infographic design and get the best infographic design for your company you can come to Atomic Technologies. We will give you the best infographic designs through which you can engage with more audiences.
What Is WordPress
WordPress was launch in 2003. For making website first of all we need a domain and wordpress hosting. Then we make website on wordpress. Without wordpress hosting we can not make website. It is a open source software it is also known as Content Source Management (CMS). Here we can store our data, images, videos, text and many more on the internet and manage them. And to display on our website. We simply make a website without knowing web designing. It is a very simplest platform for making website. Any professional website we can make on wordpress even it is statics, dynamic, blogging or even Wikipedia. We can make all types of website on wordpress. In wordpress many types of plugins are available. If we want to add any features in our website we just simply install and activate that plugins and then we can add in our website. And any theme we can add in our website.
What Makes WordPress Unique?
- It is a user friendly.
- In this many types of tools some are free and some low cost tools.
- This platform are always free.
- You have a freedom that you can modify your website via coding and any other tools.
Since last year whole world is suffering from covid-19. Everything was stopped. Every organisation, schools, colleges, institutes, industries, and many more things are closed So that time all work are done by digitally. Everyone wants to become digital. Everybody wants there own website so they can make there work digitally avoid outside work. During pandemic Atomic Technologies never diappoint and make website for clients without breaking any guidlines of covid-19.
What is Technical SEO
Technical SEO refers to improving the technical aspects of your website in order to increase it’s ranking in search engines. Easily understandable, making a website faster and crawling easily through the website are the pillars of technical optimization. Technical SEO is a part of on page SEO which helps you in improving the elements in your website to get higher ranking. It is opposite of off page SEO which is generating exposure to your website through other channels. Google analytics and other search engines want to show the best results to their users for their queries.
Why should you optimize your site technically?
Google analytics and other search engines want to show the best results to their users for their queries. Therefore google robots crawl and evaluate best web pages based on multitude factors. Some factors are based on how fast a page uploads and this totally depends upon the user’s experience. Other factors help search engines to grasp information of what your pages are about. So, by improving the seo analytics aspects you are helping the search engines to crawl and understand your website. And if you do this well, you might be rewarded with higher rankings.
But this also works other way round, if you make a serious technical mistake it will cost you. You wouldn’t be the first one to block the search engines entirely to crawl through your websites and be accidentally adding a trailing slash in the wrong place in your robot.txt file.
Characteristics of a technically optimized website
A technically strong website is fast to find for users and easy to crawl for search engine robots. A proper technical setup helps the search engines to know about your site and prevents confusion created by duplicate content. Moreover Google analytics help the owners to see the bounce rate, their products availability in particular location and visibility. Here are some characteristics which you should know of a technical SEO:
- It’s fast: Nowadays web pages need to load fast. People are impatient and want to load the web page faster. In 2016 a survey shows that 53% of people leave if the site doesn’t open in 3 seconds. So if your website is slow then people get frustrated and leave your site and you will not get any traffic. Google knows that slow web pages offer a less than optimal experience. Therefore, they prefer web pages that load faster.
- It’s crawlable for search engines: Search engines use robots to crawl your website. Then, the robots follow the links to discover your website. A great internal linking structure will easily understand that what’s more important content in your website is.
- It doesn’t have (many) dead links: We have discussed earlier that slow web pages are frustrating to people. What will be even more annoying for the visitors to land on a page that doesn’t even exist. If a link leads to a non-existing page in your site, people will get to see an error 404 page. And here ruins your user’s experience.
- It’s secure: A technically optimized website is secure nowadays. Making your website safe for the users and guaranteeing their privacy is a basic requirement of today. There are many things you can do to make your website safe and secure, and the crucial thing is implementing HTTPs.