Benefits of WordPress – WordPress manages the content and is a simple way to make a blog. So it is one of the most known sites for writing and creating content. WordPress is open-source software which means it can be used by anyone who wishes to do so. It is software that can be accessed by everyone and not only developers.
There are various benefits of WordPress:
· WordPress is a worldwide platform. It supports over 160 languages around the world. As a result, you’ll
be capable of creating a website to attain a global audience.
· It’s worth mentioning, however, that English is the most commonly
used language on WordPress.
·English is used in 71 percent of all blogs published on the
· Because WordPress is a free and open-source blogging platform. So, if you want, you could get away without
· However, if you want to do more than have a simple personal
website, you’ll need to upgrade to a paid plan.
· Anyone can make a new WordPress website because it is so simple. But everything can be established with just a few single clicks.
· All you have to do now is go to the “posts” segment of your center console menu once your site is live. You’ll find everything that you need to write a new blog post right here.
· Text editors, page layout tools, and ways to post media files are
WordPress’ versatility extends to the sort of individuals who use it. So I’m not speaking about whether
or not you can contact your toes. I’m talking about your level of technological
WordPress is suitable for beginners, developers, and everything in between. It’ll be entirely up to you what you’re using and which features you
take advantage of.
· Websites that load slowly are pretty worthless. Because WordPress recognizes this, it includes elements
and characteristics that will help you speed up your website. So take advantage of
Grip compaction, sophisticated caching, and CSS and JS minification options
If you use equipment like the ones listed above, you could indeed radically reduce the time it takes for
your website to load. This will lower your churn rate, improve your customer
experience, and boost conversions on your WordPress site.
What makes you a WordPress Developer?
1. First, you need to ensure that you understand WordPress on a level that you can create diverse sites with a complex range.
2. Star being imaginative and creative about the designing and development, in particular, take into regard the client’s problems.
3· Change the way you code according to your client’s requirements such that users would be able to understand.
4· Develop communication skills so that you can communicate with your client without any jargon and will be able to make them understand and solve their concerns.
5· But try to think and create the blog/site in a commercial aspect to make the client’s SEO enhance.
These are some qualities that make a good WordPress developer. So WordPress is an opportunity for many young budding people holding an interest in the web development field. They are the best SEO experts in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR.
What are small businesses?
The ownership of small businesses is private. But they can be owned by an individual, partners, or a group of people. But these types of businesses are usually done to gain profit most of the time. Small businesses apply the same management structure as big firms but they have struggles of their own. They have a lesser amount of human capital as well as they tend to have less capital in terms of cash or kind. Lets read more about SEO and Small Business
Small business owners can use SEO to build quick, sturdy, and user-friendly websites which prioritize higher in the search engines, bringing in more large pool of qualified customer base and increasing conversion rates.
So if you’re a small business owner, SEO can help you gain new customers and take your company to the next level by helping you establish a strong presence online and bypassing your competitors.
Tips for small businesses:
1. Don’t overload your site with unnecessary stuff;
2. Be sure the site is user-friendly;
3. Write up and create good and strong content;
4. Create links;
5.· Use appropriate Keywords.
How to improve rankings:
I. First and foremost is to check any technical issue regarding SEO. It might not sound huge but the technical issues slowly degrade your rank in the search engine. So most of the time the duplicate content or broken links cause the SEO to break down.
II. So writing content and blogs with decent use of the keyword is a must. And enhancing your title, headings, sub-headings, content, links, and images/videos will help in increasing the visibility.
III. But your google profile must have all necessary details about your brand or business. Likely it presents your address, direction details, the timing of opening and closing of stores, delivery, etc.
IV. Everyone looks up reviews these days. So, make sure your site engages with a lot of reviews. More the reviews more trustable your site look.
V. Organize images and videos with the keywords. But it will appear more and attract users to check the site.
Pros of SEO to Small Business:
1. More users:
Businesses with an SEO-optimized website attract twice as many customers and expand more than businesses that don’t use it.
SEO is likely to be the most powerful and cost-effective marketing strategy available presently in the market. It will also only attract more users who are actively looking for your service or product.
2. Brand Awareness:
When your sites show up on the first site of sites like Google, and Yahoo, potential customers are more likely to trust your brand over other brands that don’t have a strong web presence when searching for a specific term.
That is why smaller companies that want to improve their brand awareness (either locally or nationally) should invest in SEO and begin achieving top rankings for such KEY terms relevant to their industry.
Websites that are well-structured, tidy, and unfussy encourage casual individuals to stay longer, lowering bounce rates by increasing page views. Similarly, extremely relevant content helps to
keep your viewers happy by addressing their concerns, resolving their urgent
problems, and assisting them in finding exactly what they’re looking for it on your site.
4. Conversion Rates:
SEO-optimized webpages load faster, are easily readable and navigate, and work on almost all gadgets, including mobile and tablet devices. But easy-to-read and navigate websites are more likely to take and retain the reader’s interest or visitors, resulting in more regular customers, subscribers, and repeat visitors.
Read more about Benefits of Web Development
The work involved in creating a website for the Internet or an
intranet is known as web development. Because Web developers use web programming skills
to deal with programming source code development, DBMS optimization, and markup
In the world of digitalization and technology, websites have
gained momentum for establishing and increasing a business identity or brand
name. In this era, no company can gain users or consumers without a strong website.
To make a website it is essential to have a web developer who is professional and
well-versed in their work.
A web developer is a person who works on website development, design, and management. They operate with intranets, applications, software development, and IT consulting in addition to websites. Web developers can work as independent contractors or as IT consultants and developers for a company or start-up.
In programming, web development is only an umbrella term that refers to a profession and reliability of a developer. So It is an opportunity for students to learn web development as it has become a core point of business elevation.
What are the benefits of web development?
· Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
It is the process of improving a website’s technical
configuration, content relevance, and link popularity so that its pages are
more easily found, more useful, and popular in response to user search queries,
and thus rank higher in search engines. It is a core digital marketing
SEO is made up of several elements and understanding the basics of these elements would help any business or company to rise in fame. SEO is crucial because it helps in making your website visible. Likely the more traffic more users will check your website and may turn into potential clients.
So the programming for custom web development can only have the guidelines to stack the assets relevant to your website. But This means that your web pages will be devoid of the excess resources that a template includes by default, which can be ineffective.
Because Web development will assist you in avoiding dragging resources that are included by default in CMS templates (Content Management System).
So it is valuable in terms of brand identity, building up relationships with your clients, and putting forward oneself as a trustworthy and reliable brand holding expertise in your field.
Another significant benefit of web development is its long-term
stability. So It doesn’t use up unnecessary resources, ensuring that the website
runs smoothly over time.
· Security and reliability:
Another significant benefit of web development is its long-term
stability. Because it doesn’t use up unnecessary resources, ensuring that the website
runs smoothly over time. It is reliable to work with and you can make up
everything on site by yourself.
Increase in revenue:
A well-designed website is an excellent tool for businesses to use
to boost sales revenue. It facilitates businesses to increase traffic, generate
leads, and increases ROI conversions. So Firms can increase the number of products
and services they offer to entice customers to remain on a webpage longer.
So One of the primary benefits of web development is the ability to create consumer design interfaces for websites.
grasp the work it becomes fun to work in as one can try an end number of themes
and designs according to their choices respectively. They are indeed the
fundamentally important pillars of the designing process, and nobody can build
an ideal site without them.
In conclusion, these benefits of web development are extremely
valuable. So It improves your company’s image and broadens your grasp to attract
more customers and visitors to your website.
What is web development?
Web development is the process of creating and maintaining
websites, it’s the work that an individual viewer cannot realize as it goes on
behind doors to make a website or a webpage look good, work quickly, and
provide a consistent user experience. Web developers are usually the
professionals who maintain these websites.
Humans are puppets of convenience, they want convenience in their lives,so accessing a whole website with just a single click is the easiest task. So, web development could be one of the most important factors in increasing your business or brand.
Importance of Web Development:
So website development is a way to make people aware of the services
that you are offering and them avail of these services. But for individuals to
avail of such services they first have to understand what the buyers want or
either get attracted to it. Web development has earned a lot of importance so
let us look at a few of them:
1. Content Hub:
We live in an era where blogs are very prominent, and writing
blogs as a digital marketing strategy would be the center point for content
marketing. So using a company’s or individual’s social media presence can bring in
a lot of viewers and audiences to one’s website. Links on the blogs which
connect to the main website can bring a lot of engagement to the sites.
2. Content Control:
Writing content may seem easy but it has its struggles. Make sure
that the content presented is original, interesting, and affects the audience.
With a good web developer, one can control the content relevancy, user
experience, and transformation process.
3. Increasing brand awareness:
Having a website makes your users know about the latest updates, commenting their thoughts as well as replying to them. It also helps in understanding the consumers. By creating a website there can be more engagements which increase the brand value and awareness in the market.
There are other important factors such as the website works 24/7,
saves money from advertisers, etc.
Web development is important for a business and company to keep
their users and content consumers updated with facts with an easy and
convenient user experience.
4. Improve Connectivity:
A website’s work is to facilitate activities such as expanding the reach and attracting users to the business or company. One should make a plan to make a website that will be responsive and accessible to a wider variety of audiences. The website should be compatible with smartphones as well as tablets. This will help increase the site stats and exposure to the users.
Interacting and communicating with your audience is a core element when it comes to generating business websites. It helps the company know the user’s thoughts and prospects about certain services and products, which can help further help in the improvement of the above. But like posting blogs and content can create a space for the users to put up their reviews and feedback. While at the same time the company can write their replies to the user or consumers’ concerns. This will make the client confident that you are willing to look up for their satisfaction and are responsive to their needs.
The above mentioned are some of the important factors which reveal why web development is so crucial in modern-day business. Even if it doesn’t seem much, it actually grabs the attention of the user and validates one’s company and business in the competitive market.
What is Technical SEO
Technical SEO refers to improving the technical aspects of your website in order to increase it’s ranking in search engines. Easily understandable, making a website faster and crawling easily through the website are the pillars of technical optimization. Technical SEO is a part of on page SEO which helps you in improving the elements in your website to get higher ranking. It is opposite of off page SEO which is generating exposure to your website through other channels. Google analytics and other search engines want to show the best results to their users for their queries.
Why should you optimize your site technically?
Google analytics and other search engines want to show the best results to their users for their queries. Therefore google robots crawl and evaluate best web pages based on multitude factors. Some factors are based on how fast a page uploads and this totally depends upon the user’s experience. Other factors help search engines to grasp information of what your pages are about. So, by improving the seo analytics aspects you are helping the search engines to crawl and understand your website. And if you do this well, you might be rewarded with higher rankings.
But this also works other way round, if you make a serious technical mistake it will cost you. You wouldn’t be the first one to block the search engines entirely to crawl through your websites and be accidentally adding a trailing slash in the wrong place in your robot.txt file.
Characteristics of a technically optimized website
A technically strong website is fast to find for users and easy to crawl for search engine robots. A proper technical setup helps the search engines to know about your site and prevents confusion created by duplicate content. Moreover Google analytics help the owners to see the bounce rate, their products availability in particular location and visibility. Here are some characteristics which you should know of a technical SEO:
- It’s fast: Nowadays web pages need to load fast. People are impatient and want to load the web page faster. In 2016 a survey shows that 53% of people leave if the site doesn’t open in 3 seconds. So if your website is slow then people get frustrated and leave your site and you will not get any traffic. Google knows that slow web pages offer a less than optimal experience. Therefore, they prefer web pages that load faster.
- It’s crawlable for search engines: Search engines use robots to crawl your website. Then, the robots follow the links to discover your website. A great internal linking structure will easily understand that what’s more important content in your website is.
- It doesn’t have (many) dead links: We have discussed earlier that slow web pages are frustrating to people. What will be even more annoying for the visitors to land on a page that doesn’t even exist. If a link leads to a non-existing page in your site, people will get to see an error 404 page. And here ruins your user’s experience.
- It’s secure: A technically optimized website is secure nowadays. Making your website safe for the users and guaranteeing their privacy is a basic requirement of today. There are many things you can do to make your website safe and secure, and the crucial thing is implementing HTTPs.
Retargeting enables you to remind your customers of your products and services. After they leave your website buying. It allows you to show your visitors relevant ads when they visit other sites. Retargeting works with apps and search as well as website banner ads. Serious marketers today use re targeting as a vital tool to connect with their customers and increase their sales. If you run a small business and sell stuff online, you know advertising plays a critical role in driving people to your website.
Why is re-targeting important?
It would be ideal if customers make a purchase on their first visit to your website. Unfortunately it is not possible every time, so that’s where retargeting is used.
- Re-targeting helps to remind someone of their favorite product. As they are browsing through the internet, whether they are on social media, their favorite news site or researching your competitors.
- You can choose from a variety of ways to segment people based on their traits or behavior but target them accordingly, which allows you to create a relevant advertising experience that drives more purchase.
- No matter which segment you are using. If you are targeting a group of people who have already indicated that they are interested in your brand simply by visiting your site.
Why is re-targeting so effective?
Retargeting generates greater online sales. By keeping your brand front and center and bringing. “Window shoppers” back when they’re ready to buy. Every time your customer sees your retargeting ads, your brand gains traction and more recognition. The high click-through rates can increased conversions that are typical with retargeting campaigns underscore the value of good branding and repeated exposure.
When to use re-targeting campaigns?
- Re-targeting is meant to be a long term marketing strategy for those who are in businesses from a long time. If your website is visited by at least 100 visitors per month. Then Google re-marketing ads are definitely for you.
- Promoting bestsellers: Re-targeting is the most simple & effective way to showcase your products. And promoting items that your current customers love can even help visitors to convert into customers and can increase ROI for your ads.
- Introducing new collection: People who are interested in your brand and visit your site are a great audience to target whenever you launch a new collection. Your re-targeting ads will catch their eyes whenever they go online. Creating a clear path back to your store so they can check out what’s new.
- Building brand awareness: Most people need to feel that they know you before. They decide to buy your product or services, and re-targeting keeps your brand on the top of potential customers who aren’t ready to purchase when they first visit your site.
Atomic technologies is the best retargeting agency in all over Delhi NCR. Our team works with full dedication and hardwork.
Conversion Rate Optimization
Conversion Rate Optimization is the process of increasing the number of percentage of users of website visitors. To take a desired action such as buying a product or leaving the contact details. Conversion rate Optimization typically involves generating elements on your site or app that can be improve and then validating those hypotheses through: A/B testing or multivariate testing.
A dull web page can compel any customer or client to turn their backs from any website. We Atomic Technologies comprehend your business website. And create website quality content that is tailored with your customer’s expectations. We ensure that the message that has pulled them to site is depict in site experience.
Why is Conversion Rate Optimization important?
Conversion Rate Optimization is important. It allows you to lower your customers acquisition cost by getting more value from the visitors and users you already have. By optimizing your conversion rate you can increase revenue per visitor, acquire more customers and grow your business.
For example, if a landing page has a conversion rate of 10% and receives 2000 visitors a month. Then the page will generate 200 conversions per month. If the conversion rate improved to 15% by optimizing different elements on the page. The number of conversions generated jumps by 50% to 300 per month.
There is always room for improvement. When it comes to increasing conversions, and we are constantly improving and iterating our website and apps to create a better experience for their users and grow conversions.
Benefits of Conversion Rate Optimization
There are 4 main benefits of Conversion Rate Optimization. Let’s have a look on that:-
- Understand your customer better: Before you can start optimizing your website, you’ll need to have an in-depth understanding of your customers. The aim is to understand who they are and how they interact with your stores.
- Get more customers and lower your cost per acquisition: Conversion rate optimization is all about helping visitors to your store. Find what they’re looking for and speeding up the buying process. More you understand your customers, the more you can tailor the customer experience and lead shoppers towards making those all important purchases. CRO is also about efficiency. If you’re working hard to get people to your site, CRO should be a top priority. Make sure you’re converting more of that traffic into paying customers.
- Boost your SEO efforts: It’s not a case of one or the other. CRO and SEO can sometimes go hand in hand. Search is becoming smarter, and Google itself has acknowledge that user behavior is now taken into account when rank pages. So that websites offer the best customer experience will rank higher. So all that work you’re putting into optimizing the customer journey will not only result in more conversions. Then it could push you higher up the search results too.
- Increase your customer lifetime value: That CRO research we talked about in point number 1 will help you create tailored customer experiences for new visitors to your website and loyal customers. Segment your loyal customers and to shower them with affection in the form of ‘welcome back’ popups. Personalized product recommendation in their most purchased product categories, and replenishment emails reminding them to repurchase. Optimizing your because customer journey will turn one-off purchasers into loyal customers by anticipating what they want and making them feel special.
Our team are result-oriented, dynamic and professionals who are committed to ensuring that your business grows to its full potential. We do the best conversion optimization in Delhi NCR. We adopt different accredited methods to achieve this goal such as use of top keywords.
Best Video Marketing Company
If a photo’s worth more than thousand words, then how much more valuable is a video? That’s the basis of best video marketing companies, a forward facing marketing strategy that integrates engaging video into your marketing campaigns.
Best video marketing companies used for everything from building customer rapport, to promote your brand, services or products. Additionally video marketing can serve as a medium to present how- to promote customers testimonials.
How does Video Marketing work?
How video marketing works is pretty simple: your brand creates video and, in some or another way, promotes your brand, raises awareness about your product, and engages with your customers, like many of your marketing efforts, video marketing is data driven so all you’ll want to monitor various metrics and track customer engagement.
To develop your video marketing strategy, you’ll want to :-
- Allocate resources: Firstly decide your budget for the video, at least have some good equipment, good editing software, and a good team.
- Tell your stories: You must be clear through video what message you want to convey.
- Engage: Only storytelling is not important, you have to engage with your audience. You should know what they want to see.
- Keep it short: The general rule for the timing of video is shorter is better, be ruthless with your editing. Cut out everything which is extra.
- Publish: Publish your videos far & wide embedded it in your website, upload on google, and on all social media platforms.
- Analyse: Track metrics and sales, see which video is doing better.
Now, a big question arises: Which company or agency is the best for doing video marketing? So the answer to your question is Atomic Technologies we are the best video marketing company in Delhi NCR with a reliable team our team members always welcomes the feedback and suggestion of our clients.
Benefits of Video Marketing
- Video helps you to connect with your audience. It links to what you say and who you really are, allowing customers to peer behind your curtain.
- Video is an SEO gold mine, helping build backlinks to your site, boosts likes and shares, drives traffic to your website and not to forget that youtube is owned by google, upload on youtube.
- Videos boost information retention if your customers hear something only then they retain only 10% of the information whereas they hear & see the image also they will be able to retain 70% of the information.
- Four times as many customers would prefer to watch a product video, then read the product description.
Atomic Technologies provides you with their best services. That’s why they are one of the top video marketing companies in all over Delhi NCR. Atomic Technologies is one of the best video marketing companies, and we never disappoint you.