Benefits of WordPress – WordPress manages the content and is a simple way to make a blog. So it is one of the most known sites for writing and creating content. WordPress is open-source software which means it can be used by anyone who wishes to do so. It is software that can be accessed by everyone and not only developers.
There are various benefits of WordPress:
· WordPress is a worldwide platform. It supports over 160 languages around the world. As a result, you’ll
be capable of creating a website to attain a global audience.
· It’s worth mentioning, however, that English is the most commonly
used language on WordPress.
·English is used in 71 percent of all blogs published on the
· Because WordPress is a free and open-source blogging platform. So, if you want, you could get away without
· However, if you want to do more than have a simple personal
website, you’ll need to upgrade to a paid plan.
· Anyone can make a new WordPress website because it is so simple. But everything can be established with just a few single clicks.
· All you have to do now is go to the “posts” segment of your center console menu once your site is live. You’ll find everything that you need to write a new blog post right here.
· Text editors, page layout tools, and ways to post media files are
WordPress’ versatility extends to the sort of individuals who use it. So I’m not speaking about whether
or not you can contact your toes. I’m talking about your level of technological
WordPress is suitable for beginners, developers, and everything in between. It’ll be entirely up to you what you’re using and which features you
take advantage of.
· Websites that load slowly are pretty worthless. Because WordPress recognizes this, it includes elements
and characteristics that will help you speed up your website. So take advantage of
Grip compaction, sophisticated caching, and CSS and JS minification options
If you use equipment like the ones listed above, you could indeed radically reduce the time it takes for
your website to load. This will lower your churn rate, improve your customer
experience, and boost conversions on your WordPress site.
What makes you a WordPress Developer?
1. First, you need to ensure that you understand WordPress on a level that you can create diverse sites with a complex range.
2. Star being imaginative and creative about the designing and development, in particular, take into regard the client’s problems.
3· Change the way you code according to your client’s requirements such that users would be able to understand.
4· Develop communication skills so that you can communicate with your client without any jargon and will be able to make them understand and solve their concerns.
5· But try to think and create the blog/site in a commercial aspect to make the client’s SEO enhance.
These are some qualities that make a good WordPress developer. So WordPress is an opportunity for many young budding people holding an interest in the web development field. They are the best SEO experts in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR.
What are small businesses?
The ownership of small businesses is private. But they can be owned by an individual, partners, or a group of people. But these types of businesses are usually done to gain profit most of the time. Small businesses apply the same management structure as big firms but they have struggles of their own. They have a lesser amount of human capital as well as they tend to have less capital in terms of cash or kind. Lets read more about SEO and Small Business
Small business owners can use SEO to build quick, sturdy, and user-friendly websites which prioritize higher in the search engines, bringing in more large pool of qualified customer base and increasing conversion rates.
So if you’re a small business owner, SEO can help you gain new customers and take your company to the next level by helping you establish a strong presence online and bypassing your competitors.
Tips for small businesses:
1. Don’t overload your site with unnecessary stuff;
2. Be sure the site is user-friendly;
3. Write up and create good and strong content;
4. Create links;
5.· Use appropriate Keywords.
How to improve rankings:
I. First and foremost is to check any technical issue regarding SEO. It might not sound huge but the technical issues slowly degrade your rank in the search engine. So most of the time the duplicate content or broken links cause the SEO to break down.
II. So writing content and blogs with decent use of the keyword is a must. And enhancing your title, headings, sub-headings, content, links, and images/videos will help in increasing the visibility.
III. But your google profile must have all necessary details about your brand or business. Likely it presents your address, direction details, the timing of opening and closing of stores, delivery, etc.
IV. Everyone looks up reviews these days. So, make sure your site engages with a lot of reviews. More the reviews more trustable your site look.
V. Organize images and videos with the keywords. But it will appear more and attract users to check the site.
Pros of SEO to Small Business:
1. More users:
Businesses with an SEO-optimized website attract twice as many customers and expand more than businesses that don’t use it.
SEO is likely to be the most powerful and cost-effective marketing strategy available presently in the market. It will also only attract more users who are actively looking for your service or product.
2. Brand Awareness:
When your sites show up on the first site of sites like Google, and Yahoo, potential customers are more likely to trust your brand over other brands that don’t have a strong web presence when searching for a specific term.
That is why smaller companies that want to improve their brand awareness (either locally or nationally) should invest in SEO and begin achieving top rankings for such KEY terms relevant to their industry.
Websites that are well-structured, tidy, and unfussy encourage casual individuals to stay longer, lowering bounce rates by increasing page views. Similarly, extremely relevant content helps to
keep your viewers happy by addressing their concerns, resolving their urgent
problems, and assisting them in finding exactly what they’re looking for it on your site.
4. Conversion Rates:
SEO-optimized webpages load faster, are easily readable and navigate, and work on almost all gadgets, including mobile and tablet devices. But easy-to-read and navigate websites are more likely to take and retain the reader’s interest or visitors, resulting in more regular customers, subscribers, and repeat visitors.
Read more about Benefits of Web Development
The work involved in creating a website for the Internet or an
intranet is known as web development. Because Web developers use web programming skills
to deal with programming source code development, DBMS optimization, and markup
In the world of digitalization and technology, websites have
gained momentum for establishing and increasing a business identity or brand
name. In this era, no company can gain users or consumers without a strong website.
To make a website it is essential to have a web developer who is professional and
well-versed in their work.
A web developer is a person who works on website development, design, and management. They operate with intranets, applications, software development, and IT consulting in addition to websites. Web developers can work as independent contractors or as IT consultants and developers for a company or start-up.
In programming, web development is only an umbrella term that refers to a profession and reliability of a developer. So It is an opportunity for students to learn web development as it has become a core point of business elevation.
What are the benefits of web development?
· Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
It is the process of improving a website’s technical
configuration, content relevance, and link popularity so that its pages are
more easily found, more useful, and popular in response to user search queries,
and thus rank higher in search engines. It is a core digital marketing
SEO is made up of several elements and understanding the basics of these elements would help any business or company to rise in fame. SEO is crucial because it helps in making your website visible. Likely the more traffic more users will check your website and may turn into potential clients.
So the programming for custom web development can only have the guidelines to stack the assets relevant to your website. But This means that your web pages will be devoid of the excess resources that a template includes by default, which can be ineffective.
Because Web development will assist you in avoiding dragging resources that are included by default in CMS templates (Content Management System).
So it is valuable in terms of brand identity, building up relationships with your clients, and putting forward oneself as a trustworthy and reliable brand holding expertise in your field.
Another significant benefit of web development is its long-term
stability. So It doesn’t use up unnecessary resources, ensuring that the website
runs smoothly over time.
· Security and reliability:
Another significant benefit of web development is its long-term
stability. Because it doesn’t use up unnecessary resources, ensuring that the website
runs smoothly over time. It is reliable to work with and you can make up
everything on site by yourself.
Increase in revenue:
A well-designed website is an excellent tool for businesses to use
to boost sales revenue. It facilitates businesses to increase traffic, generate
leads, and increases ROI conversions. So Firms can increase the number of products
and services they offer to entice customers to remain on a webpage longer.
So One of the primary benefits of web development is the ability to create consumer design interfaces for websites.
grasp the work it becomes fun to work in as one can try an end number of themes
and designs according to their choices respectively. They are indeed the
fundamentally important pillars of the designing process, and nobody can build
an ideal site without them.
In conclusion, these benefits of web development are extremely
valuable. So It improves your company’s image and broadens your grasp to attract
more customers and visitors to your website.
What is web development?
Web development is the process of creating and maintaining
websites, it’s the work that an individual viewer cannot realize as it goes on
behind doors to make a website or a webpage look good, work quickly, and
provide a consistent user experience. Web developers are usually the
professionals who maintain these websites.
Humans are puppets of convenience, they want convenience in their lives,so accessing a whole website with just a single click is the easiest task. So, web development could be one of the most important factors in increasing your business or brand.
Importance of Web Development:
So website development is a way to make people aware of the services
that you are offering and them avail of these services. But for individuals to
avail of such services they first have to understand what the buyers want or
either get attracted to it. Web development has earned a lot of importance so
let us look at a few of them:
1. Content Hub:
We live in an era where blogs are very prominent, and writing
blogs as a digital marketing strategy would be the center point for content
marketing. So using a company’s or individual’s social media presence can bring in
a lot of viewers and audiences to one’s website. Links on the blogs which
connect to the main website can bring a lot of engagement to the sites.
2. Content Control:
Writing content may seem easy but it has its struggles. Make sure
that the content presented is original, interesting, and affects the audience.
With a good web developer, one can control the content relevancy, user
experience, and transformation process.
3. Increasing brand awareness:
Having a website makes your users know about the latest updates, commenting their thoughts as well as replying to them. It also helps in understanding the consumers. By creating a website there can be more engagements which increase the brand value and awareness in the market.
There are other important factors such as the website works 24/7,
saves money from advertisers, etc.
Web development is important for a business and company to keep
their users and content consumers updated with facts with an easy and
convenient user experience.
4. Improve Connectivity:
A website’s work is to facilitate activities such as expanding the reach and attracting users to the business or company. One should make a plan to make a website that will be responsive and accessible to a wider variety of audiences. The website should be compatible with smartphones as well as tablets. This will help increase the site stats and exposure to the users.
Interacting and communicating with your audience is a core element when it comes to generating business websites. It helps the company know the user’s thoughts and prospects about certain services and products, which can help further help in the improvement of the above. But like posting blogs and content can create a space for the users to put up their reviews and feedback. While at the same time the company can write their replies to the user or consumers’ concerns. This will make the client confident that you are willing to look up for their satisfaction and are responsive to their needs.
The above mentioned are some of the important factors which reveal why web development is so crucial in modern-day business. Even if it doesn’t seem much, it actually grabs the attention of the user and validates one’s company and business in the competitive market.
Having a website allows you to target the whole online world. Whereas local seo helps your website to rank higher on search engines. This has become more important in COVID-19 as people are reaching to you online rather than offline, so it is worth investing in it. If you are getting searched by your local audience in these tough times then it will increase your business. Now we will explain what local seo is and what benefits it can provide to you and your website.
What is local SEO?
Local seo is basically optimizing your website to a specific local area. If you have local businesses or small businesses and you want to rank your web pages for a certain search or query performed by your local audience, then it is your cup of tea. If you are optimizing your website or your business this means that you are letting people search you online and offline. Even then and now due to COVID-19 if you are getting people in your shops or buildings, you are still targeting an audience which is in your geographical area as of yours. So it’s better for you to optimize your online presence in your area.
How does local SEO work?
If you are optimizing for local searches then you are letting Google know-through all kinds of signals-that you have your business in a particular area and want to be found by the customers in that area. Nowadays it is the easiest to optimize your business if you have a proper address/city/region. This helps you to create local landing pages and also help people to find your store with the help of the store locator on your website.
One of the most important things you should have on your website is the right local business schema markup that will make clear to Google that you have a local business in what areas you serve. This may sound very technical to you but don’t worry your local SEO plugin can take of this completely. Your job is to just add some details about your business and rest your plugin will output in the proper schema markup. Apart from technical optimization which your plugin will do, writing specifically for your local audience can also be a good idea.
But one important thing, raking for local searches requires more optimization than your website. One of the most important things is to create and add all important details to your Google My Business Account. Moreover, adding some industry relevant and local links can also help. If you are finding some SEO experts then Atomic Technologies is just one phone call away. They are the best SEO experts in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR.
Benefits of local SEO for small businesses
The main reason why all kinds of businesses need local SEO is that search engines have realized that many users or audiences are looking for the same product or service near them. According to Google there are 46% of searches that are “local intent”. This clearly means that your targeted audience is looking for your services and products in your area, so if you boost up your local business then your business will be the one they will find and come to, this will automatically increase your sales and growth in the market. What can local seo do to your business:
- Local seo will help your web pages to rank on the top pages of the search engines.
- It receives the highest conversion levels from advertising channels.
- It will increase your online visibility to the users around your area.
- Local seo increases organic traffic and more lead generations.
- It will help you to be in competition with your competitors.
- For mobile users also, it will be easy to find you and your business through directories, search engines or social media channels.
- It will also make sure that your business is available on Google Maps and other navigational apps.
Why do we need a digital marketing strategy? This is the very first question revolving around. Well there are many reasons for this. But the most significant reason is that people sitting around the different corners of the world are able to meet, talk and transact their business. If you are searching for the best digital marketing agency websites then you have landed on the right page. Atomic Technologies has the best digital marketing agency websites all over Delhi NCR.
Digital marketing is a very cost-effective marketing solution, and this makes different choices for different businessmen. And if you are a brand and still finding it difficult to make a name in the market then you definitely need a digital marketing campaign. If you want to get huge attention from users and generate revenue from your business without spending a fortune, it is a dream of a businessman.
Tips to generate revenue in the digital world
1. Website optimization
A website is a user-friendly channel. Where viewers or users come and navigate further and make informed decisions and make a purchase of whatever they are looking for. However, you need to add trending keywords and catchy lines and phrases in the web content to optimize the website.
We, Atomic Technologies are the best SEO experts in Gurgaon. Have the expertise to put relevant keywords so that your website would rank higher on the search engines.
The organic search rank helps your website to rank on the top pages. The website and more audience will interact with your website and purchase products and thus translating more sales revenue to your business.
2. Pick “Google My Business Tool”
Atomic Technologies, the best digital marketing agency in the world believes that to increase the business visibility. Google my business tool is one of the best tools to which is free of cost and gives the possibility to every business to enhance their presence in Google search pages or maps.
With the help of Google my business, businesses can get the chance to meet the local business and increase their sales.
3. Business profiles on social media
To enhance your business in the market, social media is the easiest and powerful digital marketing strategy. Social media is the only platform on the internet where most people stay hooked up throughout the day.
When you post something on the feed wall of social media platforms in the form of banners, videos, blogs and other SEO and content marketing strategies. Then as a result you’ll be getting a response from all the targeted audiences.
These tips are not enough to generate revenue through the digital world, if you want to know more and if you want to take your business to heights then contact the best digital marketing companies in the world.
Backlinks are the links which direct a user towards your website on the search engines. Backlink building services ensure that your website is reached out to most of the people who search for the same information which your website has. Websites that contain more backlinks are given more credit by Google, make them more relevant and increase the chances of appearing on the first page of it.
For backlink building services you need an experienced SEO consultant or a link building agency. That helps a company to acquire backlinks through link building activities.
Why is link building important in online success?
Link building is an essential part of your digital marketing efforts. Link building is the process of acquiring links to your website from high authority referring domains. Backlinks are the important signals because it tells that our website has an important source of information. Link building is a help to those people also who are searching information on the internet.
Besides local SEO and technical SEO, link building is one of the SEO tactics, it is developed to increase ranking, bring more traffic to your website and gain brand control. SEO link building allows you to boost your revenue streams, diversify traffic sources and create a new relationship with authority sites.
Those websites which have quality backlinks and have relevant domains earn higher ranking on the search engines. Moreover, incoming links deliver more value to your web pages which come from high domain authority.
Why domain authority is needed in link building
Domain authority predicts a website’s ability to rank in search engines based on its overall quality. And these predictions run on a scale of 1-100, and obviously 100 being the highest. Websites that have high DA rank faster and show higher results.
This means if your website has high DA from referring domains, then your website will have more traffic. On the other hand, referring to a domain with low DA will not be worthy for you.
Other than domain authority you also have to assess other metrics such as click through rates, local search rankings and strengthen your link building efforts.
If you don’t have the capacity of link building strategy, partner with a trusted link building agency like Atomic Technologies. We will make sure that your website will rank on the search engines with the help of backlink service. We understand that managing your everyday operations and improving your link building strategy can be time consuming and a long process.
Enlist our backlink service and strengthen your SEO
Web standards and search engine guidelines are established for both customers and businessmen to keep a safe environment. Some people try to act very smart and apply black hat link building techniques.
Shady link building technique is not acceptable and highly discouraged in SEO. Black hat link building can be quick marketing wins but it is long term loss at the same time.
To streamline the link acquisition process many marketers choose to employ black hat SEO link building tactics. Although this practice shows immediate results, these can come with penalties and can ban your website from search results. Don’t do these kinds of practices.
To bring quality and organic traffic, boost your site’s index ability and for better brand recognition integrate white hat link building solutions with your digital marketing structure.
The power of the internet and the importance of web presence is strong today. More and more people are setting up their websites, be it be it to sell a product or service, or to impart knowledge, or to create awareness, or for advertisements, etc. But most of them stuck in because of getting traffic on their website.
You can also do on page #1 seo techniques in which you can optimize your web pages to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. So it is important to learn #1 SEO techniques that will help your website to generate more traffic.
As you know there are hundreds of websites that provide information on the same topic, so it is a difficult task to get traffic on your website. And this is where the importance of SEO comes.
Google is the most used search engine in the world, so it is important to learn #1 SEO techniques that will help your website to generate more traffic.
Here we present to you the next generation Google SEO techniques that will surely help you and your website.
1. Inspect your website
The first step is to see and access the current status of your website. For this you can make use of various use of SEO techniques like, SEO ranking websites, which analyse and give you statistics and information about your websites and competition websites to know where you stand. Along with this check your website on a daily basis if all your webpages are error free.
2. Improve the user experience on your site
Now for improving the user experience consider the following factors:
- Page loading speed: On an average of a user only wait for 1-2 seconds on a website after they click on the link. If your site takes more than that to open then the user will abandon it and move to the next link of the website. So make sure your page loading time is as little as possible. However there are several useful tools to help you accomplish this task. Page Speed Insight, Accelerated Mobile Pages Project, Test My Site are some of the best SEO tools to increase your page speed.
- Bounce rate: “Bounce” refers to an act where a user lands on your webpage but goes away without any further interaction. A bounce rate indicates that either a user landed on your page accidentally or they landed on your page and didn’t find anything relevant to their search. Though this is not always true, it can be taken into consideration. But, an increased bounce rate lowers the SEO ranking.
- Easy navigation: To make your website user friendly, use a layout that is easy to understand and also mention the contents and links of the website on the webpage, so that it is easier for the user to navigate to their desired result.
Content on your website should be optimized. Which includes:
- Knowing your target audience and what they want: Before you start writing you must know the type of content you want to write and the audience you want to target. Keep in mind the country and people who constitute the target audience and make your content accordingly. You can also do off page seo here by, link building, increasing link popularity, link exchange, etc.
- Keywords: The internet is filled with hundreds of articles written on similar topics with similar information. In order to drive traffic towards your website you need to search for the most searched keywords related to your topic. Then use them in your content meta-description, and coding to ensure that you write content on topics that have the highest demand.
- Use long tail keyword: You can use Google trends to search for new keywords and to convert any keyword into long tail keyword. And also it helps you to compare various keywords and choose the best one.
- Style and presentation: it doesn’t matter whether you are selling a product or narrating a story. It is necessary to keep all the content in your website to be written in the best way possible. To enhance user experience and to write best content:
1. Form mixed sentences
2. Keep small paragraphs
3. Make sub headings
4. Don’t overuse the keywords
5. Text and images should be corresponding to each other
6. Do not compromise on the quality of the content
4. Optimize for voice search
Nowadays, most people prefer using voice searches rather than text searching. And this trend is going to increase in future. So, it is also important to have voice search on your website.
5. Use images, infographics and videos
If you want your website to look more interesting and sober, use images and infographics. But make sure these infographics don’t slow down the page speed. A lot of times images take a lot more time to load than the text, and then the user is kept waiting for the images to load, and this makes the user experience worse. So make sure infographics and images don’t slow down the page speed.
If you are uploading videos on your website then go for custom made thumbnails that give a clear indication of the topic of the video. Also add a description for the video.
Though these are not enough SEO techniques to bring traffic on your website, to know more you can contact Atomic Technologies, they are the best seo experts in gurgaon.
Are you wondering if you make content on your youtube channel and still not getting the likes and subscribers are also not increasing. You must be wondering that you’re making great content and still not getting the desirable subscribers. Lets read more about how to advertise YouTube videos.
Creating good content is not enough to get thousands of subscribers. Getting discovered by the right people at the right time is important. An engaged audience is very much important if you want to make money from youtube.
All the tips mentioned below are directed towards two goals: How Advertise Youtube Videos and to promote your youtube channel.
1. Nail your youtube SEO
Did you know? Just like your blog posts with SEO tactics, you can promote youtube videos as well with help of SEO.
To make sure your youtube videos are ranking on search engines, follow these youtube marketing practices:
- Video Description: do research of keywords from niche and using tools like Ahrefs or keyword.io and include them in the title and description of your video.
- Categories: Always categorise your youtube videos, so that youtube shows your video if someone searches for that particular term.
- Tags: Youtube allows you to add multiple tags. Make sure to add tags so that your audience will get your video if they are searching from a particular tag.
- Comments: Engage with your audience in the comment section and try to use primary keywords in conversation with them.
- Channel About: Youtube channel has an “about” section where you can explain what your channel is about. Add keywords in the first lines of your content. This “about” content is also displayed in the search sections.
- Channel Keywords: Youtube allows you to add channel keywords which helps your channel to rank.
2. Engage with your audience
If people are engaging with your videos then it means they are liking your videos. There are some ways you can strike a conversation with the audience.
- Comment on and off on youtube: Engage with your audience both in your youtube comment section box and outside youtube on any other social media platforms like instagram, Quoura, etc. you can also interact with other channels to attract audience from there as well.
- Pin top comments: Use this feature for your advantage either to pin a really good comment from your account.
- Establish a relationship with your top audiences: Youtube analytics helps you to identify your top audiences i.e., those who interact with your videos the most. These audiences have the potential to become your ambassadors so focus on maintaining a good relationship with them, you can give regular shout-outs.
- Run contests and giveaways: This is a short way to boost engagement. Ask your audience to do something like commenting, tagging, subscribing or participating in a contest. Make sure to follow youtube policies.
- Live stream videos: Host a Q/A in your live interaction with your audience. Remember, you can earn loyal followers when your audience gets to see you live instead of a pre-recorded video.
3. Customize your thumbnail
Human brains are hardwired to spot catchy visuals before any text. One fact that you cannot ignore this is your youtube videos. Customized thumbnails are a great way to make sure the viewer chooses your video over others’.
Some tips to make an appealing thumbnail for your youtube video:
- Ideal youtube video thumbnail size is 1280 x 720 pixels
- Use a light colour background
- If adding a photo, add a closeup
- Have a clear representation of what your videos contain and keep your thumbnail clutter free.
- Use as authentic a thumbnail as you can.
4. Add a catchy title
After the thumbnail , the next thing viewers notice is the title. Titles are the make-or-break deals for the viewers to decide if they are interested in your video or not. Remember the selecting process of videos happens in seconds.
Some tips to get a catchy title for your youtube videos:
- Limit your title to 60 characters
- Keep it authentic
- You can use the 4 “U” to write a catchy title- unique, useful, urgent, ultra
- Use adjective or emotional words
5. Collaborate with other channels and brands
You know what is the easiest way to achieve subscribers. It’s a collaboration!! Collaborate with other YouTubers and create content that is suitable for both of your channels. By doing this, the audience following your collaborator can connect with you and vice-a versa.
You can also do youtube paid promotion with the brands. Either you can approach that brand and tell them about your youtube channel or they will contact you while seeing you on other social media platforms.
Youtube promotion cost is also high, you can earn a good amount of money. Many youtubers use this feature so that they can also connect with more audiences.
Some tips for collaboration:
- Choose the right collaborator and post the video at the right time.
- Remember to announce the collaboration on social media in advance.
- When shooting a video for a collaborator’s video, ask the viewers to connect with your channel as well.
- Collaborate with authority websites so that your video will host on the top performing blogs.
What are backlinks?
A backlink is simply a link from one website to another and also known as off page seo. Search engines like Google use backlinks as ranking signals because when one website links to another it means they believe that the content is impressive. High quality backlinks/ off page seo can help the website to rank in the search engine optimization.
Why are backlinks important?
Mainly backlinking helps with three main things:
- Rankings: Search engines like Google see your backlinks as votes of confidence. The more votes your web page has, the more likely they will rank for the relevant search queries. The number of backlinks from unique websites correlates strongly with organic search traffic.
- Discoverability: search engines find new content by revisiting the pages they have visited before to check for the new links. And search engines visit popular pages more than the popular ones, they will get your content faster if you get backlinks from popular web pages.
- Referral traffic: backlinks are mainly used to point people to useful resources. When someone clicks on a link to your website you’ll get traffic.
How to get more backlinks
There are basically three steps to get more backlinks: create them, earn them or build them.
This is when you manually add links from other websites to your websites. Like for example, leaving blog comments, submitting to business directories and replying to form threads.
This is when people discover your content via social media, search engines like google and choose to link to your page. In other words earning backlinks are organic.
To improve your chances to get more backlinks you have to create truly useful content that people should want to link to.
This happens when you reach out to the site owners or editors and ask them to link to your web page. To do this you need to have clear tactics about link building.
Here are few tried and tested ones:
- Guest blogging: In this offer them to write one off page post for another website.
- Broken link building: Find out the dead links on other websites, and ask them in return to replace your backlinks.
- The Skyscraper Technique: Find relevant content with many links, study it and something better than that and ask them to link to you instead.
- Unlinked mentions: Find unlinked mentions in your content and ask your content writer to make the mention clickable.
If you want to check your backlinks ahrefs backlink checker is the best and most recommended to use. It shows the best results with very less time.