Are you wondering if you make content on your youtube channel and still not getting the likes and subscribers are also not increasing. You must be wondering that you’re making great content and still not getting the desirable subscribers. Lets read more about how to advertise YouTube videos.
Creating good content is not enough to get thousands of subscribers. Getting discovered by the right people at the right time is important. An engaged audience is very much important if you want to make money from youtube.
All the tips mentioned below are directed towards two goals: How Advertise Youtube Videos and to promote your youtube channel.
1. Nail your youtube SEO
Did you know? Just like your blog posts with SEO tactics, you can promote youtube videos as well with help of SEO.
To make sure your youtube videos are ranking on search engines, follow these youtube marketing practices:
- Video Description: do research of keywords from niche and using tools like Ahrefs or keyword.io and include them in the title and description of your video.
- Categories: Always categorise your youtube videos, so that youtube shows your video if someone searches for that particular term.
- Tags: Youtube allows you to add multiple tags. Make sure to add tags so that your audience will get your video if they are searching from a particular tag.
- Comments: Engage with your audience in the comment section and try to use primary keywords in conversation with them.
- Channel About: Youtube channel has an “about” section where you can explain what your channel is about. Add keywords in the first lines of your content. This “about” content is also displayed in the search sections.
- Channel Keywords: Youtube allows you to add channel keywords which helps your channel to rank.
2. Engage with your audience
If people are engaging with your videos then it means they are liking your videos. There are some ways you can strike a conversation with the audience.
- Comment on and off on youtube: Engage with your audience both in your youtube comment section box and outside youtube on any other social media platforms like instagram, Quoura, etc. you can also interact with other channels to attract audience from there as well.
- Pin top comments: Use this feature for your advantage either to pin a really good comment from your account.
- Establish a relationship with your top audiences: Youtube analytics helps you to identify your top audiences i.e., those who interact with your videos the most. These audiences have the potential to become your ambassadors so focus on maintaining a good relationship with them, you can give regular shout-outs.
- Run contests and giveaways: This is a short way to boost engagement. Ask your audience to do something like commenting, tagging, subscribing or participating in a contest. Make sure to follow youtube policies.
- Live stream videos: Host a Q/A in your live interaction with your audience. Remember, you can earn loyal followers when your audience gets to see you live instead of a pre-recorded video.
3. Customize your thumbnail
Human brains are hardwired to spot catchy visuals before any text. One fact that you cannot ignore this is your youtube videos. Customized thumbnails are a great way to make sure the viewer chooses your video over others’.
Some tips to make an appealing thumbnail for your youtube video:
- Ideal youtube video thumbnail size is 1280 x 720 pixels
- Use a light colour background
- If adding a photo, add a closeup
- Have a clear representation of what your videos contain and keep your thumbnail clutter free.
- Use as authentic a thumbnail as you can.
4. Add a catchy title
After the thumbnail , the next thing viewers notice is the title. Titles are the make-or-break deals for the viewers to decide if they are interested in your video or not. Remember the selecting process of videos happens in seconds.
Some tips to get a catchy title for your youtube videos:
- Limit your title to 60 characters
- Keep it authentic
- You can use the 4 “U” to write a catchy title- unique, useful, urgent, ultra
- Use adjective or emotional words
5. Collaborate with other channels and brands
You know what is the easiest way to achieve subscribers. It’s a collaboration!! Collaborate with other YouTubers and create content that is suitable for both of your channels. By doing this, the audience following your collaborator can connect with you and vice-a versa.
You can also do youtube paid promotion with the brands. Either you can approach that brand and tell them about your youtube channel or they will contact you while seeing you on other social media platforms.
Youtube promotion cost is also high, you can earn a good amount of money. Many youtubers use this feature so that they can also connect with more audiences.
Some tips for collaboration:
- Choose the right collaborator and post the video at the right time.
- Remember to announce the collaboration on social media in advance.
- When shooting a video for a collaborator’s video, ask the viewers to connect with your channel as well.
- Collaborate with authority websites so that your video will host on the top performing blogs.
Youtube Social Media Advertising
If I have to say to compile all the social media platforms for top to least rank which would you rank first? For almost everyone the answer would be Whatsapp or Instagram.
Now another question- which is the least rank? The answer would be youtube probably.
But this is wrong youtube is the best social media advertising platform if used in a correct manner.
Why should you be marketing on youtube?
Now the main question arises why you should do marketing on youtube. So for this answer you first have to know why should you make your youtube channel and how can you grow your subscribers? And this is easy to grow your business which many people don’t do.
Videos is driving people’s mind these days and you’ll not find any other platform to show your talent or business. It is strategy for the world of marketing and if you are not using video then forget that your business will grow and you’ll lack behind from your competitors. With video ranking higher on social media and ads, the customers will notice more of your business and contact you.
Youtube has a great audience which uses both youtube and google own search engine to find content they are looking for. And if you are able to optimize the right keyword once then it will be easy for you to connect with the audience more quickly, rather than putting an advertisement on facebook which is popping on their feed.
Since youtube videos can show early google search results and youtube is the second most commonly used search engine after google, this would be a great benefit for your business
Hiring a company like Atomic Technologies who provides you with the best youtube promotion services to your company. If you already know what works and what doesn’t, then nothing is stopping you from a great success.
Create regular content
Regularly updating your channel with content will keep your channel active and also help you to generate more and more leads with marketing digital youtube. Increase your presence on youtube and help to build an audience. You should keep the aim of one video per week but the right amount of audience and goals depends upon your content.
One simple way to make impactful content is to create small content instead of long full length content. Build a theme and write about the topic in small versions this will help your audience to keep on engaging with your content.
Now you must be wondering who can do this for your company? So don’t worry Atomic Technologies is the best youtube video promotion services company. We make sure that our team never disappoints our clients and work with utmost hard work and dedication. Our team always welcomes your feedback and tries to improve them. We will help you to promote youtube videos on youtube and generate more and more leads.